We are looking for adventurous Swedish speakers to join our friendly Service Desk team in Dublin, Ireland. As a Customer Support Agent, you will be the first point of contact for customers and will provide the best operational and technical support to our customers.
Job responsibilities include responding to clients calls, online chats and emails and resolving IT problems remotely or by dispatching somebody on-site to help. All applicants should be willing to work variable shift patterns on request.
- Generous relocation package
- Start of a promising career
- You’ll receive help to orient yourself and find permanent accommodation
- 4-weeks of fully paid training
- We offer social and team building activities on a regular basis
- Free gym and subsidized canteen on-site
- Free shuttle bus to and from train station to Dublin
- Great location just outside Dublin (32 minutes from Dublin city centre) so you chose to live in the city and commute or experience life in the Irish country side
It has never been easier working abroad while making lifelong friends and a great international experience!
The roles will suit Swedish speaking candidates with any customer service experience and a willingness to learn and develop. We will consider candidates who are willing to relocate from anywhere in Sweden.
- High School Diploma / Secondary School
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Good English and fluent Swedish
- Willing to help and provide a great customer experience to every customer
- Resilient under pressure and adaptable
- Flexible attitude towards working patterns
This job is ideal for candidates who like technology and enjoy helping people solving basic IT problems for desktops, laptops and tablets. 4 weeks fully paid training is provided.
Please send a cover letter or a CV in English through the ”Ansök nu”-button and we’ll be in touch.
We have 15 jobs available, so if you want to share this experience with a friend we’ll make our best to guarantee you both will secure this job!