At Apollo Blake, we develop, build and provide tailored customer care and back office (BPO) solutions for businesses whose needs, services or products inherently require a specialized touch. We are a provider of excellence in bilingual outsourced full-service solutions for: inbound/outbound customer service, technical and web-based help desk support through voice, email, live chat, social media and CRM management.
At Apollo blake, our strength is our team! We are committed to providing each client the very best, and that starts with investing in each member of the Apollo Blake family. We recruit here in Mauritius and abroad across Europe. We are always looking for valuable candidates who have the skills and commitment to become part of our team.
- Native Swedish Speaker
- Fluent written Swedish and English Language
- Computer Skills and typing skills necessary
- Customer Service Experience necessary
- Available to travel to Mauritius immediately for 2-year contract
- Respond to emails in Swedish and English language
- Working hours from 8am-5pm (Mauritius time)
- Work 5 days per week (any day depending on business requirements)
- Salary will be based on experience and qualifications and discussed during interview.
- Awesome & Supportive Working Environment
- Help with relocation, e.g. paper work, help to find accommodation, etc
- Great location: Mauritius is a tropical island surrounded by white sand beaches and Apollo Blake is situated in the central area of the island where amenities and facilities are accessible.