QA Tester with Swedish (Relocation package included)
GlobeTech is an IT service business, delivering first class market focused teams to companies expanding their existing operations or entering new markets.
Our client is a world renowned Tech company that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services and is currently sitting in Top 5 Fortune 500 companies.
The European Software Quality team is responsible for designing, implementing and executing both automated and manual QA Plans for our client’s voice recognition software. We have a variety of positions available and are looking for highly motivated individuals that meet the description below.
You will design, implement, organize and execute both automated and manual test plans for a wide variety of software products, interfacing with international software QA centres, software engineering teams, translators and project managers to ensure delivery of world-class software products to international markets.
Depending on experience and skills, duties may include:
- Creating, maintaining and carrying out automated test procedures.
- Perform manual localization testing on software, print documents & hardware items.
- Analysing international functionality issues at a low level.
- Carry out technical software reviews to assess automation opportunities.
- Identifying areas of improvement in existing tools and processes, and addressing issues with innovative solutions.
- Working cross-functionally with engineering teams, QA and project management teams throughout to help ship amazing international software products.
- Any other duties as required.
- Native level spoken and written Swedish
- Experience as a “power user” of Mac Products.
- Experience in software localization.
- Strong programming and technical skills are ideal
- A team player, and a person who enjoys creating test plans that ‘break’ software products.
- Deep knowledge of linguistics.
Pay & Benefits
- A relocation package (flights and accommodation) is available where applicable. (i.e. if you are not already in Ireland)
- Pension contribution & health insurance
- Tax relief on bus passes
- Bike to Work scheme
- Cinema & Restaurant discounts
- Gym & Technology discounts
- Subsidised canteen & Free parking