GlobeTech is an IT service business, delivering first class market focused teams to companies expanding their existing operations or entering new markets.
Our client is a world renowned Tech company that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services and is currently sitting in Top 5 Fortune 500 companies.
The European Software Quality team is responsible for designing, implementing and executing both automated and manual QA Plans for our client’s voice recognition software. We have a variety of positions available and are looking for highly motivated individuals that meet the description below.
You will design, implement, organize and execute both automated and manual test plans for a wide variety of software products, interfacing with international software QA centres, software engineering teams, translators and project managers to ensure delivery of world-class software products to international markets.
Depending on experience and skills, duties may include:
- Creating, maintaining and carrying out automated test procedures.
- Perform manual localization testing on software, print documents & hardware items.
- Analysing international functionality issues at a low level.
- Carry out technical software reviews to assess automation opportunities.
- Identifying areas of improvement in existing tools and processes, and addressing issues with innovative solutions.
- Working cross-functionally with engineering teams, QA and project management teams throughout to help ship amazing international software products.
- Any other duties as required.
- Native level spoken and written Swedish
- Experience as a “power user” of Mac Products.
- Experience in software localization.
- Strong programming and technical skills are ideal
- A team player, and a person who enjoys creating test plans that ‘break’ software products.
- Deep knowledge of linguistics.
Pay & Benefits
- A relocation package (flights and accommodation) is available where applicable. (i.e. if you are not already in Ireland)
- Pension contribution & health insurance
- Tax relief on bus passes
- Bike to Work scheme
- Cinema & Restaurant discounts
- Gym & Technology discounts
- Subsidised canteen & Free parking