LUKOIL Accounting and Finance Europe (LAFE) is Shared Service Center located in Prague. We provide services across the globe in order to provide accounting services to LUKOIL group organizations. LUKOIL is one of the largest publicly traded, vertically integrated oil and gas companies in the world accounting for more than 2% of the world’s oil production and around 1% of the proved hydrocarbon reserves.
- Perform accounting activities in the delegated area according to corporate and local standards, including Fixed Asset accounting
- Perform duties according to closing schedule and according to task list maintained for the department
- Ensures that accounting manuals and other documentation are kept up to date and that tasks are completed in time to meet deadlines for the monthly closing process
- Reconcile the assigned accounts
- Cooperation and provides information to stakeholders (client, Auditors, authorities, HQ) as applicable
- Monthly closing – revaluation of accounts, reconciliations IFRS and Local Financial reports, Statistical reporting, ad hoc reporting
- Various ad hoc questions, tasks and projects within functional responsibility of LAFE requested by the manager.
- Provide training to newcomers or other employees in the scope
- Accounting knowledge of IFRS and local GAAP
- Communication skills
- Computer skills – MS Word, Outlook, Excel
- Experience with SAP – highly appreciated
- English language – proficiency level
- Finnish language – highly appreciated