Are you service-minded and want to work abroad? We are looking for Game Presenters who want to work in a fast-paced and international work environment for our studio in Malta. As a Game Presenter, you will spend most of your working day in front of the camera leading the game and interacting with the players. The job will help you grow your presentation techniques and your ability to multitask.
We do not require any specific previous work experience, but we want you to have worked at least part-time for year or two, preferably with service-related tasks. We also require that you are fluent in the Swedish language and that you have conversational level of English. You will spend the first three weeks of your employment with us in our Academy where you will be taught how to lead a game of Blackjack and Roulette as well as how to act in front of the camera.
Apart from a work experience which can give you valuable professional skills for a future career, moving to Malta to work for us provides you with an opportunity for personal growth. For many of our team members in Malta, this is their first experience of living abroad on their own. In addition, we broadcast in 16 languages from our Malta studio and there are more than 40 different nationalities in our teams, so the work environment we offer in Malta is truly dynamic and international.
We offer you:
- Reallocation package (flight and accommodation for the first three weeks)
- Monthly bonuses; based on performance, team player attitude and loyalty
- 3 weeks of training in our Academy
- Subsidized gym-membership
- The Evolution Privilege Card – which will give you discounts with our partners
- Workshops in things like; make-up, healthy living, presentation skills and industry knowledge
- Night shift taxi drop off service
To apply you need to be:
- Fluent in Swedish, working knowledge of English
- Service-minded with good communications skills
- A fast-learner
- A flexible team player – the shift work sometimes means there is change to schedules on short notice
- Responsible and dedicated – towards your work and your colleagues
- Professional, mature and with a natural ability to follow work rules
- Minimum 18 years
Please note that you need to have valid travel documents and that we will ask you to provide a valid Police Conduct Certificate and a written statement from your last employer.
Evolution Gaming delivers Live Casino products to major companies within online gambling, including Swedish operator ATG. The company was founded in 2006 by two Swedes and a Brit based on the notion of delivering a real Casino experience to the home through advanced IT software. Since then, Evolution has introduced several groundbreaking products and the company is a leading actor in its industry. Today, more than 6000 people work in any of the company’s locations across 12 markets worldwide. Since 2015, Evolution Gaming AB is stock listed on Nasdaq Nordic Large Cap.