Having opened for its first customers in January 2012, LeoVegas is now Europe’s leading mobile casino and has been internationally acknowledged as a pioneer and technology leader. The gaming industry magazine GIQ summarized it as ”LeoVegas is leading the way into the mobile future”. Today, we are over 200 employees within LeoVegas Group companies and are in a highly expansive phase in our offices in Malta and Sweden. LeoVegas is one of the fastest growing gaming companies to date and we are continuously looking for talented people to join us to further this development.
- Answering customers enquiries for LeoVegas.com via phone, email and live chat in a timely and professional manner
- Providing customer support on gaming, financial, technical and any applicable issues related to the customer support department
- Working together with the Payments/Fraud department to solve problems regarding customers questions
- Working together with the Payments/Fraud department to manage customers withdrawals
- Working together with CRM and Tech department to solve problems and improve the system and give the customers a better service
- Assist Marketing department/Country Manager with local promotions and be updated on activities in the local market
- Understand and follow procedures for the Customer Support department and report any aberration to the closest manager.
- Previous experience from customer service
- Earlier experience from the I-gaming industry is considered valuable
- Good communication skills, both written and oral, in Swedish and English
- Ability to listen and come up with solutions to customers problems
- Ability to work independent and as a part of a team
- Be able to handle stress
- Be flexible when it comes to working hours
In this role, we are looking for someone with an energetic and driven personality, with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, who embraces the possibility of truly making a difference within our organisation.
**Applications in English only please.