WeWow is Europe’s newest and most ambitious customer service company, solely focusing on cool brands that want to scale quickly. We provide ridiculously good customer service powered by people and technology from the heart of Europe’s most attractive city: Valencia.
To power our growth, we’re looking for a motivated B2B sales representative with a green mind set for our Swedish team for a project of HappySoaps.
Your new job in Spain 🇪🇸
As a B2B sales representative your goal is to make sure that the products of HappySoaps will be sold in as many (online) stores as possible. You are a star in generating new business as well as up- and cross selling with a making-the-world-a-better-place mindset. Because you have great communication skills, you are the right person to sell sustainable products to other businesses. You know how to guide and control a conversation and look for a suitable cooperation together with the customer. Together with your teammates you work towards that one goal: Make HappySoaps accessible in as many (online) stores as possible. Finished working for the day? Together with your colleagues and other internationals you end the day on one of the many sunny terraces in Valencia! You couldn’t end the day better, right?!
Living and working in Valencia
Valencia is a very popular city which is known for its relaxed atmosphere, nice inhabitants and of course the many beaches. The best location to live and work. What are you going to do on your day off? Grab a bike to explore the fantastic city. In the afternoon you get lunch at your favorite spot on the corner. There is no better place to enjoy your delicacy than in one of the cozy placas in the Spanish sun. Would you rather go on a cultural adventure in your own city? The Mercado Central, the covered market, is the place-to-be! In these covered halls you can enjoy the Spanish culture in scents and colors. When you are going to live and work in Valencia, this location with a Mediterranean atmosphere should definitely be on your list! Can’t wait to start working in sunny Spain? ☀️ Apply today!
What’s in it for you?
- A pleasant team of colleagues in an surrounding with many internationals;
- A beautiful office close to Nuevo Centro Shopping Mall and Jardí del Túria;
- A unique opportunity to work in Valencia;
- A great adventure in one of the nicest cities in Europe;
- The best drinks and the best team activities you can imagine;
- There is an opportunity to grow.
- Type of contract: Indefinto (no end date)
What does a day in sunny Valencia look like?
- You are the first contact with customers via telephone, e-mail, Whatsapp and chat;
- You guide customers through the sales funnel and make sure the deal is closed;
- You use your magic and company procedures and policies to meet every customer need;
- You are super customer-friendly and ensure that the customer ends the conversation with a WOW feeling.
What do we expect from you?
- Native Swedish and near native English
- 2 – 3 years in (b2b) sales experience
- University degree (HBO);
- Available on short notice and flexible in terms of working hours;
- Foreign work experience a big plus;
- Willing to relocate to Valencia, Spain