You will work within the marketplaces team as part of the sales department. As a person who combine strong communication and technical skills, you will have the drive to expand our sales with a commercial attitude. You will assist the marketplaces manager and be responsible for all major Scandinavian marketplaces by ensuring listing, product visibility and account setting are optimized. The position offers excellent opportunity for starters to quickly gain experience in both sales and marketing as in technical online integrations. As a fast growing company, vidaXL offers plenty of opportunity for further career development into a more specialized function or broader management position.
What you will do
- Research and identify new marketplaces;
- Establish relation with new potential marketplaces in the Scandinavian market
- Negotiate fees and terms of cooperation
- Quickly learn and understand the various backend systems of the marketplaces
- Define integration planning and implement the planning
- Manage, and optimize listings for all marketplaces;
- Coordinate marketing activities for marketplaces, including promotional opportunities, content creation (guides, HTML templates, and email);
- Monitor, analyze and report on marketplace metrics and sales.
- Setup the product content, stock, price and order process
- Daily reporting and operational tasks within the sale team
- Improve integration and add functionalities along the way if marketplace is performing
- You have around 1-2 year working experience, preferably in an e-commerce enviroment;
- you hold a Bachelor’s degree in business studies or an other relevant study;
- Experience with selling on marketplaces like Amazon is preferred;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and advanced excel skills are a must, knowledge of XML and data feeds are considered a plus;
- Strong drive to create new business and see turnover growing;
- Strong problem solving skills with a logical way of thinking;
- You speak a Scandinavian langauge fluently, preferably Swedish
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Click the “Ansök nu” button to apply for this exciting opportunity today!
Please attach your CV and supporting information in English.