Workwide Group and workwide.se are now looking for you who can deliver an exceptional sales experience for our client that specializes in Internet-related services and remote access tools in Dublin, Ireland. Our client and your new employer is a cloud-based software provider that helps organisations with IT management and customer engagement.
This position is a business to business account manager role where you’ll manage your own lead generation and customer portfolio, mainly within the Swedish market, to bring on new business.
Due to the current situation with the Coronavirus, our client offer Work-from-home onboarding
You’ll be working in a phone-based environment, where you’ll interact with customers primarily via outbound calls and emails. The calls will mainly target potential customers that already have interacted with our client’s marketing team before your engagement.
- Focus on the retention and generation of new revenue from an existing customer base within the Swedish Market.
- Work on achieving monthly/quarterly and annual targets.
- Keep up to date with current clients checking in with them on opportunities to upsell and/or cross-sell to increase revenue.
- Focus on a consistent daily call routine – 40-50 calls per day.
- Maintain accurate weekly/monthly and quarterly forecast.
Your current skill set
- Near native level of Swedish
- Excellent level of English
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Experience from Account Management (previous inside sales experience with a tech company would be highly beneficial).
- Highly motivated
- Strong Organisation Skills
- Fast learner
- Good at building long-lasting relationships.
Salary and benefits
Our client offers a safe and comprehensive Work-from-home onboarding. An attractive base salary between €40,000 – €50,000 OTE on a 60/40 split. They will also offer an excellent relocation package to assist you in moving to Dublin once the current situation with the Coronavirus is under control.
The recruitment process Workwide Group and workwide.se have been hired to help your new employer find the right person. We will conduct the first-round interview, prepare and inform you about the opportunity and give you the best possibility to continue in the recruitment process which will include another round of interview with the hiring manager. Throughout the process, we will be here answering any questions or concerns you might have about the job or relocation process.
Simply send us a copy of your CV in English and one of our recruiters will invite you for an interview in the coming days! We look forward to speaking with you.