Want to start a career in online marketing? Google Project in Lisbon hiring Swedish B2B customer advisors!
Are you an efficient communicator? Are you looking to kick off a career in digital advertisement and online marketing? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Lingocruit is recruiting customer advisors to assist a leading world leading company in Lisbon, on the forefront of digital advertisement and customer care. If you’re looking to get your foot in the door or expand upon existing knowledge when it comes to digital marketing then you’ll find this the perfect opportunity to develop within this fast-growing industry.
For this role you’ll receive a month of intensive training in various digital marketing areas. Most of all you’ll learn to master the biggest, most powerful tool in the business – Google Ads. This is an internal training course, the knowledge comes straight from the source. Upon completion of your training you’ll be proficient for the Google Online Marketing Certificate, meaning that you’ll have learned an actual new profession while working abroad that’ll help you throughout your entire career.
- Analyze issues / requests of business clients and resolve them
- Answer customer inquiries regarding online marketing products, strategies, implementation of marketing campaigns, assist users in recovering account information and assist in payment related issues
- Adapt existing processes to craft alternate solutions, or escalate critical or more complex queries to the next level for resolution
- Understand your clients business model and needs
The ideal candidate:
- Is native level fluent in Swedish with a high proficiency in English
- Has previous experience from B2C/B2B Customer service or another service-related field
- Is interested in the internet and experienced in working with computers, mobile devices and common digital tools.
- Has a bachelor’s degree in a related field or a huge will and ability to learn fast
- Has a passion for the internet and is confident when working with mobile devices, computers and common digital tools
The employer offers:
- Ability to start a new career in one of the fastest growing industries in the world.
- Hands-on experience from working with the company leading digital marketing.
- Modern, vibrant and international work environment in beautiful Lisbon.
- A complete 1-month paid training course in digital marketing prior to employment
- Paid relocation to Lisbon, including 3 weeks paid accommodation.
- Ability to rent cheap accommodation in a company apartment for up to 14 months.
- Attractive salary & performance bonus.
- Great career development within the company.
In order to apply for this job, please upload your CV in English through the link below. We’ll be interviewing candidates on a continuous basis and look forward to your application!