Join TUI DX as a Evening Entertainer and make a huge difference in our international family concept hotel Suneo Club by delivering a fun and high-quality entertainment programme.
You have selected a Flexible Contract Position that requires an EU Passport at the time of travel and you may be posted to any one of our 115 destinations.
What you will be doing
The SuneoClub Evening Entertainer will be responsible for delivering a high quality evening program. You will host the daily evening program on stage and sing during karaoke-night, the team-show and your own cabaret night.
- Be the face of evening family entertainment presenting a variety of game-shows, party dances and live performing on a daily basis
- Performing live cabaret acts (able to sing for a 45minute set)
- Setting and sound-checking your own music and microphone
- Helping colleagues and guests by solving any general questions or complaints on-the-spot
What are we looking for
- Experience in delivering family entertainment and a talent in singing, and dancing or comedy is advantageous.
- Well presented with a hunger and endless enthusiasm to Create Smiles
- Excellent guest-relation skills with the ability to speak to kids, teenagers and adults of all ages and nationalities
- Staying power, perseverance and willing to work long hours are all critical for when the going gets tough
- The maturity, life or work experience to handle living and working abroad in any of our 115 destinations
- Strong verbal & written English – additional European languages advantageous
What you can look forward to
- Being a valuable team member of TUI, the No.1 global travel company
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits for both flexible and locally contracted employees
- All TUI Entertainers are provided daily meals & soft drinks, flights, accommodation & uniform as standard
- Private Health Insurance is provided along with all visas/work permits and criminal check costs
- All training days are fully paid by us – we are proud of our free-to-all global learning and development programme including online language lessons and on-the-job Junior Management Development Programme
- TUI DX operate in 115 destinations offering more career opportunities than any other travel company
How to apply
Upload your CV (copy/paste it using a mobile/tablet) or answer 2-3 questions if you do not have your CV available. Successful applications are invited to do two online tests and prepare a video upload. If you are successful in the first stages of the recruitment process, you will be invited to a TUI DX Experience Day in Stockholm or Copenhagen to meet with us.
If you are interested in more than one role for TUI Destination Experiences, please anyway only apply for the role you believe you are most suitable for and let us know on the Experience Day which other roles you are open to.