Joining the TUI Experience Centre as Contact Centre Agent, you will be based in our Palma Office playing your part to provide multi-channel customer service that includes contact via phone, SMS and other digital channels. You will be providing both customer service and problem resolution to our guests both before and during their holiday when the service is operational 24hours a day. Your service will help you to build excellent relationships and provide sales through customer service on an individual basis.
What You Will Be Doing
As a Contact Centre Agent, your role in our 24/7 Contact Centre is to provide a high level of customer service in response to an interesting variety of enquiries and customer complaints. You will be talking to guests both before and during their holiday all over the world with the aim to do everything possible to resolve all enquiries during your first contact with them. You will be supportive and empathetic with every guest and ensure that more complex or sensitive situations are investigated and resolved in full. You will be empowered to act in the best interests of the guest and will receive the necessary support when required from a member of the management team. Furthermore, you will also be a contact point for your destination colleagues to help and respond to their enquiries.
Your service will also help you to recommend and sell a wide range of products and excursions to our customers. You will be target driven and genuinely enjoy building up relationships and providing sales through service on an individual basis. You will build up operational and company knowledge and there will be modern technology to work with, all of which will help you to exceed any targets. You will of course enjoy change and challenges such as assisting with occasional emergencies during your working days.
Finally, you will ensure that your work is fully compliant with all legislative and internal business processes and show a flexible attitude that will see you willing and able to undertake any other responsibilities that may be reasonably requested.
What We Are Looking For
- Exceptional administration skills, strong planning, organisation and computer literacy
- A service orientated mind-set that will deliver our customer promise ‘Discover your Smile’
- Able to work fully flexible shift patterns that include rotating shifts throughout the day, including nights
- Experience of working within a customer service / tourism role advantageous
- Confident and positive with the commitment to achieve sales through service targets
- Willing to work with colleagues and customers with varying nationalities
- High personal standards, behaviours and a professional attitude
- Strong verbal & written Swedish or Norwegian and English – additional European languages
- Comfortable working with modern technology, as well as the internet and social media
Working Within TUI Group
- Being a valuable team member of TUI, the No.1 global travel company
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits
- Private Health Insurance is provided along with all visas/work permits and criminal check costs
- All training days are fully paid by us – we are proud of our free-to-all global learning and development programme including online language lessons and on-the-job Junior Management Development Programme
- Possibility of permanent employment
- Discount on TUI shares after six months’ employment
- Registration support for working in Spain
- TUI DX operate in 115 destinations offering more career opportunities than any other travel company
How To Apply
Upload your CV (copy/paste it using a mobile/tablet) or answer 2-3 questions if you do not have your CV available. Successful applications are invited to do two online tests. If you are successful in the first stages of the recruitment process, you will be invited to a TUI DX Experience Day in Stockholm to meet with us.
If you are interested in more than one role for TUI Destination Experiences, please only apply for the role you believe you are most suitable for and let us know on the Experience Day which other roles you are open to.