We are looking for a qualified team leader to manage our sysadmins team and provide effective guidance. You will be responsible for managing, supervising and motivating team members on a daily basis.
- leading a team of up to 17 people,
- delegation and diversification of teamwork,
- monitoring KPIs and their fulfilment, regular reporting to OKIN and Verizon,
- regular evaluation interviews with subordinates,
- monitoring of tickets and escalations to evaluate trends,
- communication with other teams to determine customer satisfaction,
- regular meetings with management.
Key Requirements and Competencies:
- in-depth knowledge of Linux / Unix server administration, HW, networks and applications,
- experience with team management for 1 year is advantage,
- good communication skills, the ability to lead people and move them forward,
- English language at the C1 level,
- good organizational skills,
- knowledge of ITIL processes is an advantage,
- positive approach to reporting.
- Relocation package: We provide our employees coming from abroad the relocation package, which includes an extra bonus and an accommodation in hotel during your first month.
- cooperation with interesting international customers,
- great opportunity to integrate into the world of telecommunication technologies, automation and digitalization,
- multicultural working environment, colleagues from around the world so do not worry about not knowing Czech language,
- overall training with our mentors and team leaders and senior colleagues’ support is granted,
- professional and personal development, various internal academies with possible certification gain (CISCO, Project, Process, Technical, Language academies) and more specialized trainings (Prince2, ITIL v4, etc.),
- Sodexo CARD (meal vouchers), 25 days of vacation, work-life balance and more company events.
Ostrava is the city with unique industrial atmosphere. Asking about cost of living? Don’t worry it is much cheaper here than in Prague. Saved money you can spend for our lovely Czech beer while you are out experiencing night life. You can enjoy a lot of cultural and sport activities and Czech gastronomy is definitely worth of trying. Our lovely mountains called Beskydy are just round the corner. Fancy a trip over the weekend? It only takes 3 hours to get to Prague by modern trains. Come and join us and experience the real OKIN spirit!
Would you like to know more? If you are interested, please send us your CV today!