We are looking for a Social Media Executive to join our Digital Marketing team. The role will sit in a central position in the Malta office servicing various different business areas and all brands and markets within ComeOn Group. You will be working closely with the other team members, brand managers and you will be reporting into the Head of Digital.
So, what will you get up to day to day?
- Help the development of a Paid Social Department and deliver successful acquisition & retention campaigns on multiple brands, globally.
- Collaborate with Brand Managers and the other marketing teams, product teams, and stakeholders to design and deliver integrated social media campaigns.
- Develop, monitor, analyze and optimize performance strategies and make both real-time and long-term recommendations for optimizations; create a framework for KPIs, goals, and attribution for success..
- Coordinate with our tech team to aid in identifying, reporting, and resolving technical issues
- Maintain an understanding of latest social media trends and relevant topics that drive the world and current news to make our ads more relatable
- Identify growth opportunities
- Evaluate, test, and rollout of new technologies
What’s your background?
You come with at least +1 year paid social experience with Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin etc. and have strong analytical skills with an ability to analyse and draw insights from large data sets. You have a strong understanding of Facebook Business Manager and Ads Manager including: ad placement, budget management, pixel creation, offline event sets, and advanced reporting. You bring an in-depth understanding of Social Media retention strategies and have good analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, along with the ability to collaborate cross-functionally with strong attention to detail. You have knowledge of social media creative universe as well as knowledge in pixel implementation and troubleshooting tracking problems. What’s more, if you do hold Facebook Certified Media Buying & Facebook Certified Media Planning Certifications, this would be considered a great plus!
Here is the team in Malta you will be working alongside:
At ComeOn Group we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in awhile, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or FIFA and if you’re not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
Applications might take a week or two to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you 😉
Are you curious how we roll! ? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.