Do you find digital marketing interesting? Would you like to help companies optimize their digital marketing presence? Then the job as Marketing optimisation specialist might be the one for you!
On behalf of our client in Lisbon, Lingocruit is now looking for Swedish speakers who have a passion for digital marketing.
Your safety is important to us! Our partners and your new employer has made sure that necessary precautions due to Covid19 restrictions have been taken to ensure you a safe relocation and onboarding in Portugal.
As a Marketing optimizer your job is to build and optimize Adwords campaigns for our top advertising customers. Our client will support you and offer a range of training programs to prepare you for the role. Here’s some of the daily tasks you would be dealing with:
- Build campaigns, analyse data and create reports on campaign performances
- Use optimization techniques to align with customers’ goals across Search, Google Search Network (GSN), Mobile and YouTube
- Identify and advise customers through excellent customer service
- Identify general opportunities in an account to help sales teams seize opportunities
The following is required to qualify for this job
- Native/Near native level of Swedish and a great level of English
- Background in digital marketing and experience from advertising and using AdWords
- A tech savvy personality with good knowledge of Excel
- Great interpersonal skills and comfortable working in a B2B environment
- Have an organised, analytical approach and eye for detail
The employer offers
- Relocation package to cover expenses up to €2000 + support with tax + ID registration as well as finding accommodation.
- 100% remote training and onboarding
- Base salary is set to 21,000€ + attractive bonus
- Monthly meal and transportation allowance
- Permanent contract with great development possibilities in a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
Interested? – Simply send in your application in English today! We will conduct phone interviews continuously and are looking forward to tell you more about the position.