Would you be interested to develop yourself professionally in the IT industry, learn new skills and work with great colleagues in a stable company with Scandinavian values?
We as a company, ensure all IT training needed for our employees to be able to ensure IT support to our customers and develop further within the IT field. As well as working normal business hours and the possibility to work remotely within the borders of Latvia!
TietoEVRY invites you to join our IT Service Desk department. It was established in 2013 in Riga to provide IT services for corporate customers in public sector, utilities, retail and logistics in Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, etc. We offer working experience on an international level in a leading global IT company with Scandinavian values, business stability and openness.
As part of your job you will be responsible for:
- Provide first line support to customers in Nordics and worldwide via phone, ticketing systems and other tools
- Ensure high level customer satisfaction and interact daily with colleagues, clients, IT technicians
- Troubleshoot problems and offer solutions by using the internal knowledge base
- Continuously maintain and develop one’s work-related knowledge
- Fluent Swedish language or Danish/ Norwegian, as well as English
- Fast learner who adapts easily and enjoys a dynamic working environment
- Excellent communication, problem-solving skills and passion for customer service
- Eager to take initiative and ‘’can do’’ attitude
- Accountable personality with the ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
We offer you
- Relocation package (reimbursement of travel expenses, initially paid accommodation, etc)
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Scandinavian values, business stability and openness
- Dynamic and friendly work environment
- Excellent and competent colleagues
- Working normal business hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Competitive remuneration up to 1300- 1700 EUR monthly/gross* and benefits package (health insurance, sports and a lot more)
*Monthly salary offer will be defined based up on the candidate’s professional competence compliance with job demands. The salary is a part of the remuneration package provided by Tieto Latvia, that includes additional bonuses and opportunities (health insurance, additional holidays, professional development etc.)