Exciting new positions have presented themselves within our very successful Player Support department. If you are a people-person and are looking for a career in the customer care field, this is definitely an opportunity you cannot miss!
We are looking for driven individuals with previous Customer Support experience. You will be part of a team of young and driven individuals like yourself – that make up the Enteractive family.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Helping our customers via email and live chat.
- Taking ownership of ongoing cases in order to ensure they are resolved with the absolute highest level of quality.
- Analysing previous communication to optimise quality and productivity.
- Actively report internally to direct manager and various partners with details and feedback on what is occurring in the various markets amongst our many partners.
We would like you to have/be:
- Minimum of one-year experience in Customer Service.
- Native level of Swedish in addition to a Fluent in English – both verbal and written.
You also possess the following qualities:
- You are able to demonstrate a level of autonomy without the need for micro-management in order to deliver the best service in the industry.
- Highly motivated and driven individual that has excellent time management skills.
- Outstanding communication and brilliant typing skills are absolutely key as all communication is done in writing with our end-customers and partners.
- For the successful candidates with the right motivation and drive, this is a great opportunity to be part of a truly unique and challenging way of delivering support services.
We are prepared to offer an attractive salary, extensive personal development and amazing benefits!
You will also be part of a very successful and rapidly growing organisation with ties to some of the biggest names in the iGaming business. #EnteractiveFamily