Betsson Group is an international and well-established iGaming company. We are EGR-winners for best Customer Service in the industry and are now looking for a Swedish speaking Customer Service Agent to contribute to our success. Working as a Customer Service Agent gives you a fantastic introduction to our business and a solid foundation for further development. As we are always on the lookout for people with a passion for customer service, we advise you to apply today. Don’t live in Malta yet? No worries, we will help you with your relocation!
As one of our 175 Customer Service Agents you are in the front line of our business. Your mission is to provide the best possible service so that our customers can enjoy the different games we provide. The main responsibilities include:
- Helping Swedish and English speaking customers via e-mail, chat and telephone
- Work together with your team to reach customer service related targets (Customer Satisfaction for example)
- Translate promotional texts or customer surveys in your local language
- Managing customer accounts (passwords etc)
- Previous experience in customer service
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English – both spoken and written
- Over 18 years old and with a clean police record
To succeed as a Customer Service Agent we think that contribute to our culture by being a positive team player that is result oriented and have a passion for helping people.
Good to Know
This is a full-time position beginning with a 6-month probation period. As for all our positions, this role includes an insurance package, vacation days, paid sick leave, free fruit, fitness subsidy after the probation period, Friday Beers at our international HQ and lunch three days a week when based at our office in St Julian. As Betsson Group is a well-established company in Malta you will enjoy several discounts in local stores and gyms.
- Start date: Every second week, training is provided
- Salary: The salary consists of a ground salary and a bonus system
- Work hours: As a customer service agent you work shifts
- Location: Malta, St Julians
We are offering a comprehensive relocation package to the successful candidate/s!
- Paid flight ticket to Malta
- Taxi to pick you up at the airport
- Relocation allowance
- 4 weeks’ free accommodation in a company apartment
If you have any questions regarding this position you are more than welcome to contact the responsible recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to receive your application!