Do you want to work with Norwegian Air Shuttle customer service department, located in Benalmadena Malaga? Do you like to help others and are you confident using phone and computers as part of your daily work? Do you have previous experience in customer service roles? We are looking for people that are calm and solution oriented with good language skills (both spoken and written) in Swedish and in English.
Webhelp Malaga (formerly Runway Malaga) is looking for more solution oriented people to join our call centre. As a Customer Service Specialist you will have the unique opportunity to work in partnership with one of our key clients Norwegian Air Shuttle. Daily work will be handling incoming calls and chat from customers needing help and advice on flight booking enquiries. Working time is shift based, 8 hours a day, between 0700 and 2300, five out of seven days a week. So we need our employees to be flexible about working hours.
- Speak and write fluent Norwegian, Swedish or Danish
- Very good English
- Customer service experience
- Calm, respectful and positive
- Able to work on own initiative
- Good work ethic
- Former experience from Airline or Travel business is seen as a plus
- Paid training (2 weeks classroom training + 3 weeks “grad bay”)
- Stable work contract – from day one.
- Working with known international brand names
- Social events
- International environment with Scandinavian values
- Valuable training and experience
- Opportunity to practice languages and develop new skills
- Recognition, performance evaluation & feedback
- Stability and security
- Paid Vacation according to Spanish law (4 week + 4 days/year)
Please apply online with your English CV.
Webhelp is a global business process outsourcer (BPO), specialising in customer experience and payment management in addition to sales and marketing services across voice, social and digital channels. From more than 140 sites in 35 countries with 50,000 colleagues, our focus is on engineering performance improvements and delivering a real and lasting transformation in our clients’ operating models to generate financial advantage. We partner with some of the world’s most progressive brands including Sky, Shop Direct, Bouygues, Direct Energie, KPN, Vodafone, La Redoute, Michael Kors and Valentino.
Headquartered in Paris, France, we have grown our revenues by more than 250% in the last 4 years by investing in our people, their work environment and in developing our analytical and operating capabilities to deliver a transformational outsourcing proposition that addresses the challenges of an omni-channel world. Webhelp is owned by its management and KKR, a leading global investment firm, as of March 2016. More information can be found at www.webhelp.com
Non-discrimination Webhelp sees diversity as a resource and encourages all regardless of gender, age, religion, ethnic origin to seek employment with us.