WiseTech Global is changing the world of logistics through technology. As an innovator, we use software and hardware to solve problems and create new ways of working and living. We build products using the latest software tools and the best hardware platforms and take pride in delivering solutions that make a significant difference to our customers, partners, staff, shareholders and the logistics industry at large. Our people are innovators and visionaries and we have a long track record of building global solutions that are changing the world of logistics.
For our Finance Team Europe based in Utrecht (the Netherlands) we are looking for a reliable Swedish speaking Controller (m/f/d) to assist in preparing statements that follow all regulatory and accounting guidelines for our two Swedish and Norwegian entities under the supervision of our Finance Manager Europe. You will be responsible for identifying and preventing discrepancies and helping set up control systems.
You, as an effective controller, have good knowledge of accounting principles. You must be an organized professional with a great eye for detail. You must be reliable and able to carry out tasks autonomously and collaboratively.
The goal is to contribute to keep the accounting and financial processes of the company up to standard and ensure accurate financial reporting and control. You will report to our Finance Manager Europe and work closely together with all other members of Finance Team Europe and the Finance Team based at our Head Office in Sydney.
- Support most aspects of accounting management (billing, tax forms, reporting etc.)
- Assist in the formulation of internal controls and policies to comply with legislation and established best practices
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements in compliance with official guidelines and requirements
- Manage journal entries, invoices etc. and reconcile accounts for the monthly, half year’s and annual closing
- Assist in the preparation of budgets or forecasts
- Participate in preparation for the annual audit
- Help in development of reports for management or regulatory bodies
- Review the company’s accounting information to identify and resolve inaccuracies or imbalances
- Utilize accounting IT system to facilitate processes and maintain records
- Proven experience as controller or other similar position (5-10 years)
- Extensive accounting background
- Solid knowledge of Swedish and preferably also Norwegian GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) and regulations
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and financial processes (budgeting, financial closure, reporting etc.)
- Understanding of data analysis and forecasting
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) and accounting software
- Well-organized with the ability to prioritize
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills in English, Swedish and preferably Norwegian
- Attention to detail and problem-solving ability
- Sc./B.A in accounting, finance or relevant field is preferred
What we offer
- You will be based in Utrecht (the Netherlands) at our Finance Team Europe and pay rolled through our local subsidiary company, Cargoguide International B.V. (www.cargoguide.com)
- Assistance with finding housing.
- Excellent employee benefit package (free lunches, free pizza and beers on Fridays, education assistance scheme, pension scheme).
- We will apply for a 30% ruling with the Dutch tax authorities, meaning that 30% of the salary will be tax exempt for five years.
We are excited having you as a valued member of our growing finance team. If you are interested in joining our team and are the right person for the job, please apply with your curriculum vitae and a motivation letter by clicking the ”Ansök nu” button below. After we have received your application, we will contact you about the follow up procedure. Be sure that we will always contact you even if we won’t select you for the job.