PPC expert (Fluent English + good Swedish)
Internovus is a global marketing company founded by experts in the fields of online marketing and campaign optimization. We help companies with complex online marketing needs achieve their full potential. Our results-driven technology has earned us worldwide recognition for delivering extremely competitive results with a unique client-oriented business model.
Your goal will be to plan and optimize the effectiveness of online advertising campaigns ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment (ROI).
- Build and Manage PPC campaigns – This includes analysis marketing activities and processes, campaigns effectiveness measurement, identifying and analyzing trends, profitability analysis, ROI analysis, risk assessment, follow-up on KPI, and more.
- Budgets planning including setting KPIs and objectives to support business goals.
- Manage and optimize PPC campaigns. (Search, display, mobile & paid social).
- Keyword research, ad writing, data analysis and more
- Constant exploration of traffic opportunities aiming at defined goals
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related field
- At least 2 years’ experience managing Paid Search campaigns (Google, Facebook, Yahoo/Bing) using optimization tools, while hitting defined CPA targets
- Proven experience in Google Analytics
- Google AdWords certified
- Understanding of the mobile world – huge advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of Excel skills
- High level of English
- Good level of Swedish