Looking for a fresh start and a new chapter in your career? Would you like to work for a rapidly developing, international company and develop your skills within media, content and communication? Then this is the opportunity for you!
For our client, Lingocruit is now looking for Swedish speaking media and content monitoring specialists to join their team in stunning Porto, Portugal. Our client is a large international company active in the ”earned media” sector, with several international offices. They operate on behalf of large organizations and brands that might be covered in the news, media and other publications without paying for it themselves. As a result, these companies would like to track and measure their impact and how they are perceived by others.
For this role your job is to monitor and review these various content sources and create smaller articles and analysis to be able to present to the clients and provide them with important data and insights.
**Your safety is important to us! All of our partners and your potential new employer has made sure that necessary precautions due to Covid19 restrictions has been taken in the workplace to ensure you a safe relocation and onboarding. **
The Ideal Candidate
- Speaks fluent Swedish
- Has a great command of the English language
- Wants to move abroad and work for an international company in a sunny location
- Is a great communicator, both spoken and written
- Has attention to detail
- Has good computer and typing skills
- Is passionate, hard working and thrives in both a team setting as well as in an individual setting.
The Employer Offers
- Full time, permanent contract
- Attractive individually set salary between 16,000€ – 19,500€ per year
- Christmas and holiday bonuses
- Meal allowance
- Thorough introduction of the role and company
- Health and life insurance
- Relocation package with a value of 2,500€ (including flight ticket, temporary accommodation)
Would you like to know more about this great international job opportunity? Simply send in your application in English today! Our recruiters conduct telephone interviews continuously and we are looking forward to tell you more about the position!