Transcom is a global customer experience specialist, providing customer care, sales, technical support and credit management services through our extensive network of contact centers.
We are the voice of our clients. Equipped with intelligent technology, we are a global network of local specialists, ambitious about making things work. We continuously evolve to be one step ahead, anticipating the newest technology and trends to create a new way to customer experience. From reactive trouble-shooting to active solution finding. It’s what we call smarter people experiences.
We are 29,000 customer experience specialists, at 50 contact centers and a large network of home agents, across 21 countries, delivering services in 33 languages to international brands in various industries. We are Transcom.
If you are willing to move to Riga, Latvia and get new experience, then this possibly is your chance!
In this role you will provide service excellence to the customers of our Client – one of the financial service provider in the world. Your main duties will include communicating with customers by phone regarding any situation or question that customers have about money transfer.
Working With Us Implies:
- The opportunity to use Swedish and English languages and to gain new customer services experience on a daily basis,
- Full time employment and shift work between Monday to Sunday 9:00-21:00,
- Supporting and mentoring from Team Leader, working under the Coaching Culture principles,
- Initial training cycle and career opportunities,
- Working in a place where new ideas and process improvement are always appreciated.
We expect you to:
- Have good English and Swedish language skills (B2 level),
- Have good computer handling and typing skills,
- Be able to work full time,
- Be motivated to learn something new!
As an extra you will receive support with accommodation and a welcome package with all the first necessary things to start your journey in Latvia.
*By applying for this position, the candidate agrees that his / her personal data will be administered in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and stored by the personnel of Transcom Worldwide Latvia. Personal data will not be transferred to third parties without the candidate’s consent.