This is your opportunity to combine career growth with the sunny Mediterranean weather. In the role of advisor you’ll coach and advise the Swedish-speaking customers of one of the largest marketing and customer service companies in Cyprus. Aimed towards the entertainment & gaming sector, you’ll partake in communicating the joy and happiness of the industry in your daily tasks. Your main objective will be to assist customers with questions, issues, queries and recommendations in a friendly and relaxed, but professional manner. Your first weeks will consist of a full in-depth training course to prepare you for the role.
You’ll be working out of the company’s offices in Limassol, the second largest city on the island. In your spare time we might find you relaxing on the beaches and swimming in the clear-blue water of the Mediterranean, on a hike through the beautiful countryside or exploring the fantastic nightlife of the city.
Cyprus has a lot to offer, no matter your interests!
Situations you’ll find yourself in daily:
- Advising customers on account and game queries via Email, Live Chat and Telephone in a friendly and professional manner
- Performing basic account tasks such as handling customer information and communicating necessary actions to the relevant department
- Listening to customer feedback with empathy and resolving any product and service problems to keep your clients happy
- Discuss solutions and improvements with your colleagues over coffee 🙂
You’re a good fit for the job if you:
- Speak native level Swedish and can communicate in English with colleagues
- Have finished high school and can take responsibility for your work
- Feel comfortable working in a computer environment
- Enjoy interacting with other people
Working with us means:
- A cheerful and awesome Swedish team and many international colleagues
- working in a modern office with fantastic location
- Attractive salary (€1500/month, tax free)
- Monthly incentive bonus
- €300/month rental allowance from the company
- Private health insurance
- 1 month paid accommodation on arrival
- Lots of fun and activities at the office and outside of work
- 2 paid flights home per year so you can visit friends & family
Have we caught your attention? We look forward to speaking with you about the position!
To apply, simply click on the apply button below and submit your CV (in English!) along with your contact information. We’re looking for multiple candidates to start right away and during the summer & autumn. Interviews will be held continuously so get in touch today!