About the company
Our client is a diverse, creative team of people passionate about procurement. They invest entirely in their client’s success, creating strong collaborative relationships that deliver extraordinary value year after year. They deliver practical, effective consulting, outsourcing and technology solutions that enable procurement leaders to maximize their impact on business operations, strategy and financial performance. With offices and operations in North and South America, Europe and Asia, they have local presence on a global basis.
You are responsible for:
- Supporting category managers with category strategy plans, sourcing execution, supporting category planning and strategic sourcing tasks
- Interfacing and communicating with stakeholders, project team, suppliers, network and tools, and providing support with respect to Supplier Management/ Procurement processes and policies;
- Establishing negotiation strategies, identifying and developing negotiation levers, validating them with stakeholders and leading negotiations to ensure savings, timely supply and other benefits for purchases, business analytics, savings reporting and tracking, stakeholder interaction
- Discussing with vendors and evaluating their products and capabilities as suppliers;
- Using the company’s technology and client ERP system for procurement operations and suggest improvements tailored to the client;
- Demonstrating continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround
times and streamline work processes;
- Managing all supplier selection and procurement activities
- Working cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service;
- Reviewing orders for accuracy and compliance with existing policies and procedures;
- Organising, updating, and retaining key documents and technical entries;
- Preparing purchase orders through an ERP and placing orders for the purchase of goods and
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in English and German OR Swedish(both written and spoken)
- Strong analytical, reporting and presentation skills i.e. regarding creating baselines, performing market tests/analyses, summarising the key points succinctly by email/in presentation
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to manage various procurement projects at once and work with various stakeholders
- Ability to assess new purchase requirements based on spend risk etc.
- Ability to lead and manage meetings
- Ability to work in self-managed and team environments
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management in client organisations
- Good record of interaction with procurement team and stakeholders
- 3-5 years of experience in procurement
- Knowledge of key categories i.e. IT, Professional Services, HR, Marketing etc.
- Involvement in the procurement of a variety of supplies, materials, equipment and services
- A valid work permit for EU is required
- Assigned commodities and services including sources of supply, commodity markets, price trends, grades, and qualities
- Common business practices relating to the purchase, pricing, terms, shipment, taxes, payment terms for commodities and services etc.
- Principles and practices of large scale centralised purchasing
- Any business process improvement methodology such as TQM, Six Sigma, APEX etc. – a plus
- A lot of growing possibilities
- Relocation package
- The company cares about people: We provide trainings, mentoring programs and career development plans to invest on our people.
- Above standard starting salary, Language courses, Extra vacation days, Lunch vouchers, Sick days, Contribution to Pension or Life insurance, Multi-sport cards and Home office.
- A fully renewed and modern office in the center of Prague, open, friendly and multicultural atmosphere with different nationalities.