Join us in Malta!
As a member of Catena Media, you can expect an international workplace where you are respected, encouraged to grow, supported, and positioned to reach your greatest potential. All this whilst you enjoy working with leading brands within a fast-paced, thriving environment. We specialise in creating high traffic websites that help build high-value relationships between our customers and partners. Our clients seek out our methods to enhance their online presence and gain exposure.
To help us do this, we are seeking an experienced SEO professional to join our Product-centric, cross-functional team and be directly responsible for this product’s success.
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
Working within a team made up of Content Specialists and SEO specialists, the SEO Product Specialist will be responsible for taking ownership of the development and execution of country and product-specific SEO strategies, in line with SEO best practices. They will also be responsible for the continued health and growth of keyword rankings and organic traffic to drive incremental revenue while maintaining overall site health.
- Carry out competitor and market research, alongside technical site audits and performance audits to plan site improvements and optimisation for mobile
- Assess the performance of content campaigns on various pages and work with Content Editors to optimise and improve the SEO value of each page
- Work with the Product Owner to develop a strong search strategy for the respective product(s)
- Work along with the SEO Expert to ensure the product’s search experience strategy is in line with the Company strategy
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated with the SEO strategy
- Execute the implementation of the search strategy for the specific product
- Execute content outreach campaigns according to the scheduled alongside Content Editors
- Able to review the backlink profile and develop and implement link building campaigns
- Monitor and evaluate Google analytics reports in order to optimise and measure campaigns and initiatives
- Identify and resolve site fixes and technical issues
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments, while developing strong knowledge of the market
- Source and manage agencies and freelancers when necessary
TO DO IT, YOU WILL NEED:
- Strong experience in SEO, digital marketing or agency environment
- Technical skills in order to understand how search engines access, interpret and render the content of the product and how search engines work
- Genuine interest in the digital world and digital marketing
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal) plus Swedish
- Well organised and able to prioritise own work
- Strong command of Excel
- Ability to think outside of the SEO box
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Experience in carrying out A/B testing and able to suggest improvements on the site
- Solid experience using Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Lunches every day (we have 3 on site chefs)
- Barista (coffees all day)
- On-site gym
- Health benefit allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Relaxed work environment
- Health insurance
- Fruit and smoothies every day in the office
Click the ”Ansök nu” button now and join us in Malta!