At BASF Hub Berlin, we are passionate about creating high-quality HR services for the future. With deep expertise, we support our partners, offer consulting, and deliver service out of one hand: from Recruiting, Learning, Payroll, Personnel Administration, and Inquiry. Today, with connecting diversity and digitalization, we enter the next stage of service delivery. Be a part of this exciting journey!
At HR Services EMEA in our Service Hub Berlin we stand for comprehensive HR service delivery throughout the region Europe, Middle East & Africa. We rely on more than ten years of high-quality service delivery as BASF’s internal service provider and are amidst a transformation project, taking further services on board for more than 20 countries. To complete our team, we are currently looking for a candidate for the position of Specialist for Swedish payroll and personnel administration.
- You take part in the transformation project and support the transfer of services from the local company in Sweden to our Service Hub in Berlin.
- You contribute to shaping the new HR services delivery model for our Swedish group companies.
- You are responsible for the ongoing service delivery and the preparation of the monthly payroll in collaboration with our third-party provider, post payroll activities and additional internal and external reporting.
- You are head responsible for the internal pension administration and all monthly communication with external pension providers.
- You are head responsible for the internal administration regarding insurances.
- Furthermore, you ensure that our HR Services are in line with the Swedish legal and regulatory requirements and with the BASF guidelines.
- You will contribute to our quality and knowledge management by documenting all processes and relevant legal regulations in accordance with our high-quality standards.
- You are curious about latest technologies and tools and autonomously consult and bring ideas to our Payroll chapter, together with your chapter colleagues you drive digitalization forward.
- You are educated to a degree level in HR including Swedish labor law and have 2+ years’ work experience of Swedish Payroll processes.
- You have knowledge of the Swedish Labor Laws such as Annual Leave Act, Discrimination Act, and the Swedish Collective Agreements and Pension Systems.
- You have good knowledge and practical experience in the field of Swedish regulatory and HR processes, and have already gained project experience.
- You have experience of change management and digitalization projects.
- You are used to working with IT systems and MS Office applications and have solid MS Excel skills. Experience with CRM and SAP is an advantage.
- You are fluent in Swedish and English. Finnish and/or Danish is a plus.
- You keep a clear head even under pressure, work in a well-organized manner and are able to think analytically.
- You are detail oriented and self driven.
- You are good at planning, friendly and service-oriented towards customers and enjoy contributing with your creativity and knowledge to the team’s success.
- Location-independent work models with defined days of presence in Berlin and place of residence in Germany.
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
- Flexible working hours so that you can organize your working and private life according to your needs.
- 30 days of paid vacation and sabbatical options.
- Health and wellbeing programs to help you achieve better health and work-life balance.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Therefore, please submit only copies and no originals.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
You have a question concerning the application process or the role? Mr. Eoin Gaynard (Talent Acquisition) +49 30 2005-5397
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT among an international team of around 2,000 colleagues with over 50 different nationalities. We focus on digital and customer-focused solutions, to create services for the future. Learn more about us at http://on.basf.com/HubBerlin
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us – in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.