Sales and account manager Scandinavia
Are you crazy about digital marketing and are you from Scandinavia – i.e. fluent in Norwegian, Finnish, or Swedish? Come join us and let’s conquer the Scandinavian market together!
Who are we?
Channable was founded three years ago and currently consists of a young team of more than 70 employees. Our product is the largest online marketing tool in the Benelux. But what is Channable exactly?
We provide an online marketing tool for online retailers and marketers to easily place products on comparison sites, marketplaces and affiliate networks, worldwide! The tool is very simple: product information is loaded through a data feed (a file with all product information), plug-in or API, and is then easily optimized using rules so that the feed meets the customer’s requirements and the specifications of the desired export platform.
What will be your role?
At this moment, we have over 2000 customers, of which more than 1000 clients in the Benelux area. Just a small number of our customers is located in Scandinavia. We are looking for someone that can help us to identify the Scandinavian market and to contact potential new customers, partners and platforms to inform them about the value and functionalities of our tool. Our first focus will be on the Nordics, so we are preferably looking for someone who’s fluent in Norwegian or Swedish, to ease the client contact.
After a crash course about our tool, you will know everything there is to know about the tool, and you will be ready to inform customers about the tool and the features. Along with contacting new potential customers, you will help these new, or existing, customers with the launch of their account. In summary, it is important that you like to network, to maintain relationships with customers, marketing agencies and platforms, and provide demonstrations of the tool.
In this role you won’t be on your own. There is already another Sales and account manager for Scandinavia. Additionally, you will have a lot of contact with the sales and account managers responsible for our other regions. In total this team exists of about 16 people.
Who are you?
To us, it’s important that you fit well in our young and dynamic team. Additionally, the following elements are important to us:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree – for instance in communication, international business, marketing, or sales
- You have some experience in sales, account management, contact with customers, and/or online marketing
- You’re fluent in English
- You are fluent in at least one of the Scandinavian languages
- You’re available 32-40 hours a week and willing to travel to fairs and for client visits
What do we offer?
- A spot in our beautiful monumental office in the heart of Utrecht, where every day your lunch is provided by us
- A challenging job and the opportunity to grow within Channable to unprecedented heights. In which direction exactly? That’s up to you!
- Informal atmosphere within our internationally oriented company
- Competitive salary
- Table tennis, darts and FIFA – to fight your afternoon dip
- Regular drinks at our own office-bar and other events to get to know your colleagues a bit better
- Ability to influence the music in the office, so bring it on!
Please apply by sending your CV and a short letter of motivation through the ”Ansök nu”-button to Annelies Smout, HR manager.
Contact by job agencies and recruiters will not be appreciated. Each recruiter or headhunter who approaches us agrees to make a donation of € 250,- for Make-A-Wish.