We are looking to broaden our team of excellence with an Offshore Development Director who will work onsite in sunny Cebu, Philippines!
The Offshore Development Director Asia will be operational and strategically responsible for our business unit in Cebu Philippines, including P&L and driving all offshore Partner collaborations in Asia. You will build, lead and support the teams located in Cebu and ensure a thriving development office with a great culture and working climate and a near collaboration across multiple offices globally.
This key leadership position requires the ability to generate great results and to lead and develop a successful and effective offshore site, manage multiple initiatives, build/maintain strong relationships and facilitate positive and solution-oriented discussions with key cross-functional business stakeholders, evolving the business of Avensia.
You will be responsible for maintaining a positive environment with high energy, strong business results, effectiveness, high quality work, low attrition and high levels of employee satisfaction in your team.
As Offshore Development Director Asia, you will have the following functions:
- Responsible for our offshore business in Asia
- Director of our site in Cebu, Philippines, and it´s personnel
- Lead activities to ensure a successful collaboration with the entire organization at Avensia and offshore partners
- Cultivate an engineering culture that matches our aspirations of a great organization
- Develop and facilitate process improvements in way of working to ensure operational excellence
- Manage site administrative costs
- Interact with the local community to promote the Avensia brand and recruitment activities
- Improve and manage the overall site attrition
- Drive our business development for Asia and participate in pre-sales, sales and delivery
- Ensure that business goals and KPIs are met and that local laws and regulations are followed
- Develop and facilitate the staff growth path, handle the recruitment and onboarding process as well as hiring support staff or consultants if needed
If you got an entrepreneurial mindset and are a driven problem solver, we think you are the right person for this position. Your communication skills are excellent, in English and in Swedish, and you have experience of training and mentoring others. To be successful i n the role we also expect you to have:
- Several years of leadership experience
- Multicultural experience
- Experience of leading development resources in projects
- Expertise knowledge in business development processes
- Operational experience working with distributed teams
- Experience working with multi-site delivery
- Previously had budget responsibility
You can apply by clicking on the ”ANSÖK NU”-button below!