Want to expand your experience abroad in one of the world’s largest IT and business consulting services firms?
Become our next Nordic Multilingual Service Desk Advisor, in one of the world’s largest IT and business consulting services firms.
Relocation package is offered, including flight, accommodation (first mont), medical insurance coverage, work permit and visa.
Successful candidates will be responsible for resolving customer-related issues using problem solving skills, technical reasoning, and high level of judgement to ensure excellent customer service.
Why join CGI?
We know that one of the key components of our success is the talent, skills and knowledge of the people who join our team – people like you. For this reason, we strive to create a stimulating environment where you can excel at what you do and have various opportunities to continually learn, share knowledge, innovate and progress toward your career aspirations.
- Experience in IT, Finance, HR, back-end process administration, or customer service is an advantage
- Excellent English and Swedish, Norwegian or Finnish communication skills. We are especially looking for the language combinations: Swedish/Norwegian and Swedish/Finnish.
- Keen attention to detail, good process mapping ability, and solid problem solving skills
- Proficient computer and technical skills
- Proactive, service-minded, and able to multi-task
- Good interpersonal skills
- Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) coverage
- Relocation package including plane fare and lodging accommodation during 1st month
- Career development in a multinational company
- Modern working environment
- Cultural interaction
- Assistance in visa processing and work permit issuance
Join CGI Philippines!
Take the chance to experience one of the best tourist destinations in the world while gaining experience in CGI.
You can apply by clicking on the ”ANSÖK NU” button below.
Please state which languages you speak and in what level in your application. We look forward to receive your applications and will get back to you shortly!
CGI in the Philippines
CGI first established its Philippines delivery center in 2007, which has grown to more than 1,400 employees in Taguig and Pasig City. Our Philippines operations provide blended delivery capabilities for Business Process Services (BPS) and IT Services.