Nordics Affiliate Manager Trainee – Online Marketing
Vertigo Media is company leader in digital marketing, was created in Paris in 2008. We are specialized in emailing solutions: Publishing, Monetization and our Emailing Platform Slip Software, working for 14 different countries. We are a multicultural company, growing and expanding our business worldwide, with 50 employees from all nationalities in our office in Barcelona. We work all together in the same direction, with smart work, respect, commitment and having fun!
As a fast growing company and with a clear vision of where the future is leading us, we are now recruiting a Nordics Affiliate Manager Trainee. The qualities we seek and values in our team members include: high expectations toward oneself and each other, proactivity: initiatives are welcome, result-orientation and common sense.
As a Nordics Affiliate Manager Trainee you will be responsible for:
- Daily selection, planning and testing of emailing campaigns for our affiliate partners on various databases.
- Daily analysis of campaign results, making use of historical data to monitor their success or failure (and proposing improvements when necessary).
- Ensure quick delivery of campaign materials (HTML templates and tracking links) to the technical team, and verifying with the client correct visualization of the final template.
- Negotiate prices and business models (CPM, CPL, CPC) with new partners and identify opportunities to re-negotiate with existing ones.
- Build and maintain good relationships with new and existing business partners.
- Search for new clients and new possibilities to increase monthly revenue.
- Monthly reporting of revenues to company managers and providing all necessary financial information to the corresponding department.
- Monthly reporting of revenues to company managers and providing all necessary financial information (billing of monthly revenues of all partners) to the financial department.
- Daily basis contact with the deliverability team.
- 6 months full time internship (35hs per week) 9.30h – 18.00h
- Internship remunerated 600net/ month
- Place of work: Barcelona
- Starting date: Asap
- Swedish or Danish or Norwegian native speaker
- High level of English
- Analytical mind, good with calculations and statistic
- Detail oriented person
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Responsible and committed
- Proactive and very organized
- Good level of Windows Office and Microsoft Outlook