Golden beaches, nice people and a huge number of fun activities. It sounds just like a dream, but it is really true! You can all experience it during your new adventure. Are you creative, customer friendly and cannot get enough of sunny days? Become a customer service agent and come work and live in Valencia. Discover what this beautiful city can bring you by reading this awesome vacancy for working abroad!
Living and working in Valencia
Living and working in Valencia feels like coming home. This beautiful city is famous for its warm and welcoming atmosphere due to its nice local inhabitants. Thus, Valencia is an amazing city to start living and working abroad! There are a lot of fun activities to do in your spare time. Visit the Ciutat de les Arts i les Ciències, La Lonja de la Seda and of course the famous cathedral. In the evening you can enjoy the pretty sunsets at the beach with a nice vino and tapas with your new friends. If you did not have time to enjoy all the nice things in Valencia in one day, do not worry, there are on average 300 sunny days in Valencia! So, enough days to enjoy the great weather and go on adventures in and around the city. There is no better place to live and work abroad!
Your new job in Valencia
Are you ready? Do you have a bachelor’s degree at the university of applied sciences? And are you enthusiastic about working for a famous online clothing brand? A big, ambitious and international company is looking for passionate members to join the team. This young company helps great brands to grow. Together with your colleagues you are working passionately to support your customers and provide the best service possible. We are looking for candidates that speak Swedish on a native level. It is a plus if you are fluent in English or if you are multilingual! You are open-minded, have good communication skills and think in opportunities. Due to your enthusiasm, you will bring a smile to the face of your customers. Together with the customer, you find suitable solutions for potential questions and problems. Finding a suitable solution makes you, and your customer, happy! After a great week of working, you end your week with your new colleagues with a nice dinner at Plaza de la Virgen or at one of the many other hotspots of the city. Meeting new people, cultures and enjoying good food excites you. While working abroad in Valencia there are many opportunities to enjoy the Spanish culture in the best way! Salud to new adventures and a fantastic job abroad!
Do you want to experience the Spanish culture in the best way? Get inspired to work in Spain by reading this vacancy. Are you enthusiastic about living and working in Valencia and cannot wait to start? Apply to this exciting vacancy to start your adventure of living and working in Valencia soon!
Why you don’t want to miss this chance!
- A welcoming, nice and international team
- A great office close to Nuevo Centro Shopping Mall and Jardí del Túria
- An unique opportunity to work in Valencia
- A fantastic adventure in one of the most beautiful cities in Europe
- Great team activities with your colleagues
- Nice and interesting career opportunities
What do you have to do?
- You are the contact person for the customer via phone, email, WhatsApp and chat while you make sure your customer is happy with your service
- You help customers with their questions and find a suitable solution
- You are creative and use your knowledge and knowledge of the company to help customers in the best way possible
- You are super customer friendly and are able to excite your customers
What do we expect of you?
- You are flexible
- You have a Bachelor’s degree at the university of applied sciences
- You can speak Swedish on a native level. It is a plus if you are fluent in English or if you are multilingual!
- You are a good listener, and you think in opportunities
- You have experience in customer service
- It is a plus if you have experience with living and working abroad
weWow is the first customer service provider solely focusing on growth-driven companies. We power fast-growing European scale ups on their mission of international expansion. Whether your company wants to scale into one country or to the whole of Europe at once, we are ready to serve you with the highest quality customer service agents through our distinct European recruitment network.