Are you motivated by providing good customer experiences and finding solutions? And do you have experience working with a GDS? Then we have the perfect vacancy for you in Málaga.
We are looking for experienced Customer Service Advisors to represent a multinational company in the travel sector. As a part of our team, you will receive ongoing improvement courses to boost your career in the travel industry. Furthermore, you will get a stable project, an attractive salary package and your working time will be shift-based (24/7).
With this role, you’ll be the first point of contact and it is your responsibility to ensure a positive customer experience. Your main task will be to reply to e-mails, messages and phone calls from B2B customers all over the world day and night. Therefore, you should be comfortable with covering 24/7 shifts. You will assist the customers in finding solutions and make sure that their booking and re-booking goes as smoothly as possible.
As a person you have a positive mind-set that will help you to deal with tricky customer problems. You have experience from the travel industry, and you can easily turn any problem into a solution. As a requirement you should have at least 2 years of proven experience working with any Global Distribution System (GDS), preferably Amadeus. It will be a plus, if you have knowledge about e-ticketing.
You will have your workday in our new office in Benalmádena-Málaga, which has space for 800 employees, where you will become a part of the Webhelp family. As our new colleague, you will experience a professional work environment focusing on unity, development and diversity.
Native level in one of the languages:
- Attractive salary conditions
- Paid training
- Professional challenges and a career opportunity within customer service
- A modern and international working environment
- WebHEALTH programme initiatives
- Spanish contract with its beneficial goods
- You are fluent in English
- You have minimum 2 years of experience with a GDS
- You have experience from the travel industry
- You have knowledge about e-ticketing
- You have solid communication and listening skills
- You have a solution-driven mentality
- You have a positive and motivated mind-set
Are you the right candidate?
If you can recognize yourself in the above job description and you want to be a part of our travel team, send your CV (in English) with your skills and experience already today. If you want to know more about the vacancy, you can contact Serena Faithfull on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.