You’ll join Nordea Bank Abp, which is leading financial institution in Scandinavia. It was established in Poland in 2010 to run operations for Scandinavian business units of Nordea. Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our customers around the world improve their lives and reach their milestones.
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
That’s where you come in. Working with dedicated colleagues in an exciting, fast-paced environment, you’ll help meet our customers’ changing needs.
We aim to be courageous and explorative in our approach to innovating better ways of delivering banking services – anytime, anywhere. This means you’ll have many opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in creating great customer experiences?
Your future responsibilities
What you will be doing:
- Updating, supervising and approving data in banking systems and applications in accordance with the procedures and regulations
- Working with internal applications and procedures to meet customers ever-changing needs, as well as working with methodologies that help improve our way of working, to be more effective and productive in our tasks
- Collaborating across borders with colleagues in Scandinavian countries
- Developing yourself by learning different tasks connected with the daily banking services
- Helping continuously improve process routines with new ideas and inputs
By joining Nordea Team, you will gain?
- Working in a multicultural team along with other native Nordic speakers and Polish employees
- Onboarding Programme and introductory training supported by dedicated buddy during your first working days
- Opportunity to take active part in migration of new processes from Scandinavian countries to Poland
- Stable employment conditions on the basis full-time job contract, as well as comfortable job conditions in modern office space in the city centre
- Benefits package (you can choose cinema tickets, private medical care, sport cards, lunch subsidy and more)
- Constantly growing department among full of creative, dynamic and friendly team mates and opportunities and support to develop in various areas you will find interesting for you
- Access to pension scheme
The role is based in Lodz. Welcome to dynamic work environment and a friendly, enthusiastic team.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Very good communication skills and willingness to learn new tasks in a changing international environment
- Ability to work as a team player
- Flexible approach towards changes
- Contribution to your own and your team development through ownership and improvement mindset
- Either native or at least B1 level of Swedish and English on communicative level
- Secondary school or university graduate
- Practical knowledge of MS Office tools
- Interested in working in financial industry
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.