Babymarkt? What is babymarkt?
Let us tell you! We are the largest e-commerce company in the Ruhr area, Germany and Europe’s leading online specialist for baby and children’s products!
What drives us?
Nothing less than obtaining the European market leadership in the field of baby and children’s products! In addition to Germany, we are active in 13 other countries. Our vision is to offer parents all over the world an extraordinary shopping experience, to make everyday life easier and to give them more time with their children.
Why you should join the best team in the world:
If you enjoy contributing with your ideas, like to shape our company, setting new records every day and celebrating them with legendary parties, there is only one place to go: babymarkt!
- You support the Swedish marketing team with the conceptual development, control and optimization of our marketing channels.
- You assist in the analysis of relevant KPIs and the user behavior of the individual marketing channels (web controlling) and derive the resulting optimization measures.
- Your tasks also include a self-responsible competition analysis and a continuous market observation.
- You support the preparation and implementation of projects.
- You have completed your studies in a subject-related field (for example, economics, social sciences, media or communications) with success.
- Ideally, you have very good language skills (native language level) in Swedish.
- You have a passion for online marketing and can think analytically.
- You have very good Microsoft Office skills.
- You are motivated, like to work in a team and do not hesitate from contributing with your own ideas.
- You place high demands on your own work and like to challenge yourself.
- Sense of humor and table football qualities (but not better than us).
Your benefits as babymarkt.de member:
- Environment: Professional and very good collegial working environment combined with flexible working hours.
- Company with Start-Up-flair: Short communication channels, communication on a first name basis from interns up to CEO, open doors, helpful and committed colleagues
- We promote you: In addition to extra-occupational educational opportunities and training, we offer you regular feedback, information events and literature
- Spectacular celebrations: Whether team events, summer party or Christmas party – we like celebrating our successes together
- Retirement benefit: babymarkt.de subsidizes your company pension and your capitalforming payments
- Fitness: We offer numerous sport activities such as volleyball, football, boulder and Cross-Trails to prepare for the Strong Viking and the B2-Run – Whether team events, summer parties or Christmas parties – we celebrate success together
- Fruit, coffee, tea and milk are available free of charge
- Further benefits: Through our employee benefit program you will receive numerous discount offers from various partners such as ACER, Blaupunkt, Outfittery, Galeria Kaufhof, Butlers, Tchibo, Babbel, Zurbrüggen, Gymondo, HRS and many, many more…
You want to become a part of the babymarkt family? Then apply now!