Join our Client’s dynamic service desk team in Tallinn, Estonia and experience providing excellent service within a global IT player!
The successful candidate will be part of a service desk team. The main role is to provide IT support to our customers for their everyday IT related questions via e-mail, phone and chat in Swedish and English.
Job responsibilities include:
- User account administration
- Creating and upkeeping instructions
- Handling communication between the customer and technical teams
- Operating in the SAP environment
You suit the picture if you:
- Enjoy working with high professional standards to meet the customer’s high expectations
- Are early in your career
- Technical know-how in infrastructure technology is a definite plus
- Are ready to provide the best solution to client queries
- Carry a positive attitude
- Fluent in Swedish and English Language skills, able to communicate easily with customers both verbally and in writing
- Flexible attitude and thus prepared to work in shifts to provide service to our customers from Monday to Friday
Our Client offers:
- The opportunity to work in a close-knitted team of 10 professionals to support our great customers
- On the job training
- A competitive salary with possibility to earn a monthly bonus
- Be part of a shift based team
- Possibility to work remotely
- Very friendly and supportive team members
About our Client
We are recruting for Atos, a global leader in digital transformation with approximately 120,000 employees in 73 countries. As technology continuously disrupts the norms, Atos helps to guide companies through a successful digital transformation. At Atos strives to remain the trusted partner that delivers digital empowerment to their clients.
We fill the positions as soon as we find suitable candidates, so make click the ”Ansök Nu“ button and apply today!