Concentrix provides a dynamic and challenging work environment supporting the entire NETGEAR home product line via multiple communication methods all in a professional and timely manner. Hands on training is provided using e-learning tools as well as a live lab environment at the commencement of employment.
- A friendly and relaxed open plan working environment.
- Opportunity to advance.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Handling customer calls, chats and emails utilising independent thinking and troubleshooting to find a solution for the customer.
- Taking ownership to resolve the customer issue and if not resolved escalate to the next tier of support.
- Displaying a high level of customer service during support to achieve high customer satisfaction scores.
- Adhere to escalation procedure in case of any escalations
- Manage a queue of varied customer tickets bringing each to a mutually satisfactory resolution, which can also include utilizing other departments or tiers of support.
- Must be flexible, adaptive, and able to follow and contribute to potential directional changes in a dynamic business and support structure.
- Achieve high customer satisfaction, phone, productivity and other individual and team targets in NETGEAR’s recognised top support environment.
- Flexibility and ambition to assist on business product cases should the opportunity arise to gain further knowledge and experience.
Skills & Qualifications
- Fluent Swedish and English, both Oral and Written.
- A good mix of both IT knowledge and customer service skills are essential.
- Any IT certification or equivalent qualification is desirable, relevant technical experience will also be taken into consideration.
- Experience of supporting customers in a contact centre environment is desirable.
- Familiarity with Routers, TCP/IP, Firewalls, LAN and other network technologies would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven time management skills and ability to work under time pressures.
- Fantastic team spirit and mentality with a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Position: Level 1 Support Expert
- Location: Cork, Ireland
- Reports to: Team Leader
- Language(s): Swedish & English
- Training: 3-4 weeks
- Working Hours: Monday-Friday, 08:00-16:30, 09:00 – 17:30 or 09:45-18:15