We are GEP
GEP is a diverse, creative team of people passionate about Procurement. We invest ourselves entirely in our client’s success, creating strong collaborative relationships that deliver extraordinary value year after year. We deliver practical, effective consulting, outsourcing and technology solutions. We have local presence on a global basis with offices and operations in the Americas, Europe and Asia. We have won the Best Procurement Technology Award and are consistently nominated as a Leader in Gartner’s Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing. GEP is a leading and fast growing organisation searching for the best Procurement talents around the world.
Your main responsibilities will be the following:
- Develop and execute Sourcing Strategies in line with customer’s business goals & policies. You are responsible for identifying and driving Sourcing projects in various Indirect Material Categories.
- Manage multiple projects end-to-end concurrently and deliver consistent positive results – from project identification to completion and reporting. You build and drive a Sourcing pipeline.
- Establish and provide Category Expertise and Market intelligence, leading efforts, checking-out on GEP Intellectual Property for existing documentation, reaching out to consultants / SMEs etc.
- Work with senior management to develop selling tools for key clients. Building and maintaining close relationships with multiple stakeholders. Interface with customers to understand their Sourcing and Procurement needs.
- Develop sound recommendations based on your analysis. Structuring and preparing clear and impactful Sourcing deliverables; Authoring client ready documents. Delivering presentations confidently and align with clients for project executions.
- Languages: Fluent Swedish (spoken and written) and Advanced English required
- Experience: Previous work experience in Sourcing/Procurement is mandatory
- Strong Command of MO tools (Excel, PowerPoint)
Why join us?
- GEP is growing: Our turnover is increasing by double digits by adding new customers and providing new services.
- GEP cares about people: We provide trainings, mentoring programs and career development plans to invest on our people.
- GEP benefits: Above standard starting salary, Language courses, Extra vacation days, Lunch vouchers, Sick days, Contribution to Pension or Life insurance, Multi-sport cards and Home office.
- GEP is fun: A fully renewed and modern office in the center of Prague, open, friendly and multicultural atmosphere with different nationalities.
Send us your CV and motivation letter today!