Exciting Swedish roles in Athens, Greece. Do not miss this chance. Apply now!
Our sunny Mediterranean country has lots of beauties to be discovered, especially in the most wonderful time of the year! Teleperformance gives you now the opportunity to meet Greece and at the same time to become a member of our big diverse multicultural family.
We are a team of 190,000 passionate people working in 311 sites providing outstanding customer experience from 65 countries in 75 different languages. Teleperformance is the worldwide leader in multichannel customer experience. We’ve been providing superior customer care services for leading companies throughout the world since 1978, with expertise in many markets and verticals.
We are currently recruiting Swedish speakers, who will be responsible to provide excellent customer services to existing clients via Inbound Calls, E mails and Chatting. The main tasks, as a Swedish speaking representative, will be to resolve our clients’ inquiries in a timely and professional fashion.
Your daily duties include:
- To receive E mails, Chats and Inbound Calls from existing consumers requiring product support in both Swedish and English.
- To identify customers’ needs and providing permanent resolution.
- To communicate clearly with all consumers.
- To manage length of calls effectively and efficiently, ensuring minimum customer inconvenience.
If you are interested in relocating and coming here to join Teleperformance Greece international family, you should expect:
- An attractive relocation package; Paid flight to Athens, pickup at the airport, 2 weeks of free accommodation in a hotel
- A highly competitive salary well over the average Greek salary
- Assistance in finding an apartment through our network or real-estate agents
- Paid training and a bonus upon completion of training
- Monthly performance bonus
- An internal support system that will make sure your relocation will be as smooth as possible
- Three yearly bonuses (Christmas, Easter and Summer)
- Training in state-of-the-art facilities and ongoing training while working to keep you up to date with products and procedures
- Trips ranging from beaches, villages, culture to skiing trips, as well as sports clubs etc.
- Company events, such as Teleperformance For Fun Festival as well as other social events throughout the year
- In-house doctor and health insurance coverage
- A wide array of discounts for goods and services
- 20 days of paid holiday annually
- Bonus for referring friends
- Free Greek courses
- No formal dress code!
- Employee rooms with access to games etc.
- A chance for growth within the company for those who are driven in an environment that nurtures and supports employee advancement
- A chance to escape the cold and to live in the cradle of modern democracy
This is your chance to start a new career and a life abroad in one of the most beautiful Mediterranean countries.
Applying for this opening, will enrich your CV with a valuable working experience and give you the opportunity to work for one of the top rated and most profitable companies in Greece.
Check the requested profile and send us your application!
- Excellent command of both Swedish and English
- Familiarity with relevant CC roles and ability to handle demanding clients
- Fast typing skills
- Willingness to work in a fast paced environment
- Availability to work in rotating shifts, on weekends or on Bank Holidays
You may send us now your CV via E mail through the ”Ansök nu”-button.