As a European Customer Account Advisor, you will assist our global customer base via Live Chat, Telephone and Email. You will be assisting our customers with a wide variety of account queries including payments, login, verification and betting queries.
From your first day with the company, relevant training will be provided on all aspects of the role, including sports and betting, giving you the tools and knowledge to provide an excellent customer experience. Development continues throughout the role enabling you to build your career in an innovative team.
We are keen to welcome candidates who are passionate about delivering high quality service whilst working in a fast paced, rewarding environment with fantastic opportunities for progression.
A competitive salary and benefits package will be provided to the successful applicants.
Candidates must be prepared to work any five days from seven including weekends.
- Providing support to our customer base via Live Chat, Telephone and Email.
- Reviewing and escalating queries from customers to your superiors when required.
- Liaising with other internal teams to review queries from customers regarding several topics including payments, technical issues, verification or betting queries.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Fluent/Native verbal and written communication in any of the languages targeted.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Passion for delivering outstanding Customer Service.
- The ability to problem solve and find a resolution.
- Competent literacy and numeracy skills.
- Experience in a customer-facing role.
How to apply
If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please send your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference ECAASLMT0920WW. We look forward to your application!