As a Customer Service Specialist you will have the unique opportunity to work in partnership with one of our key clients, Norwegian Air Shuttle. You will be responsible for handling customer communication, dealing with their enquirers from start to finish through established customer service channels such as phone, mail and chat. Working as part of a team within a fast paced, dynamic contact centre environment, you will deliver exceptional customer service in a proactive manner through taking the time to understand the needs of each customer.
What we offer:
- Immediate and stable full time work contract
- Fully funded internal training course
- Competitive Salary
- Potential to extend into International career opportunities
- Option to develop and practice your language skills
- Opportunity to work and experience a multi-cultural and international environment
- A modern and open office designed to enhance the work experience
- Regular team social events
What we are looking for in our employees
- Ability to work in a customer driven environment
- Passionate about delivering excellent service
- Driven to resolve customer enquirers first time
- Highly motivated with a desire to succeed
- Ability to overcome objections, with the capacity to negotiate, be resilient and calm under pressure
- Effective team player with a positive attitude
What you need to have:
- English language skills required
- Fluent language skills in Norwegian, Swedish or Danish
- Previous experience in the Travel Industry preferred however any Customer Service experience is welcome
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to remain professional and courteous at all times are essential
- Proactive attitude to working in a changing and dynamic working environment
- Effective listening skills, attentive to customer concerns
- Good level of PC Literacy and call handling experience
- Highly motivated with the desire to succeed with a flexible approach to any customer or situation
We expect lots of interest in this exciting opportunity, so if you would love to come on board then don’t miss out and apply online today, with your English CV and cover letter.
Only candidates fulfilling the above requirements will be contacted.
Your application may be passed to other positions where there are open vacancies
Webhelp is a global business process outsourcer (BPO), specialising in customer experience and payment management in addition to sales and marketing services across voice, social and digital channels. From more than 140 sites in 35 countries with 50,000 colleagues, our focus is on engineering performance improvements and delivering a real and lasting transformation in our clients’ operating models to generate financial advantage. We partner with some of the world’s most progressive brands including Sky, Shop Direct, Bouygues, Direct Energie, KPN, Vodafone, La Redoute, Michael Kors and Valentino.
Headquartered in Paris, France, we have grown our revenues by more than 250% in the last 4 years by investing in our people, their work environment and in developing our analytical and operating capabilities to deliver a transformational outsourcing proposition that addresses the challenges of an omni-channel world. Webhelp is owned by its management and KKR, a leading global investment firm, as of March 2016. More information can be found at www.webhelp.com
Non-discrimination Webhelp sees diversity as a resource and encourages all regardless of gender, age, religion, ethnic origin to seek employment with us.