The Customer Service Team Leader’s role is a people’s person role. The team leaders will be responsible for encouraging, motivating, and developing team members All aspects of the role will be customer-centric and to be focused on what will give the customer the best possible experience from the site and customer service in a competitive world.
You will be mainly responsible for:
- Oversee the daily operations and refer unresolved customer grievances, in a clear manner, to designated departments for further investigation
- Report any errors on site to correct department/3rd party provider
- Have a clear understanding of Responsible Gambling and AML
- Assist/ support when needed (both by answering questions but also to do support tasks when needed) – to make sure the customer service level is delivered
- Monitor SLA (internal and external) and escalating when SLA not followed
- Build strong internal networks for collaboration and knowledge transfer with the team and other parts of the company.
- Deliver training for the Customer Service to be fully knowledgeable in Customer site, back office, other tools and procedures
- Monitor the team’s performance and identify individual development areas for team members
- Do quality checks of customer contacts, making sure that we enable our players with quality solutions in a timely, personal and professional manner that exceeds the customers’ expectations
- Coach and give feedback in performance reviews to ensure that the defined customer experience is delivered in every customer contact
- Submit ideas to increase the productivity of his/her team and keeping up to date with industry trends and developments.
- Lead and motivate team members with a positive attitude and ensuring a positive and enjoyable working environment
- Identifying individual development areas of team members and helping them through customized coaching that will motivate improved performance
- Keep up to date with all tasks, issues, new features
- Reporting team development and activities to head of Customer Service
- The communication link between the front-line and management and 3rd parties
Who are you?
- A fluent or native Swedish speaker who can also speak and write English fluently
- You have a positive and a can-do attitude with a flexible approach – remember you are working in shift
- Good at motivating, encourage and lead others into performing at their best
- You find coaching, sharing your knowledge and experience, and training others a bliss
- Have a genuine interest in iGaming and eager to learn more
- You take pride in giving superb support
- Have a positive outlook and encourage others to do the same
- An excellent listener and a communication guru towards team members as well as other departments, making sure that you have been understood correctly
- You take accountability and responsibility for tasks at hand
- You are paying attention to details and like to investigate and solve issues
- You can constructively share thoughts and suggestions for improvements
- Have a Glocal approach
- A team player that can work independently
- We are humble and easy-going, so please be so too
- You have previous customer support experience, with vast knowledge about iGaming and online casino
- Excellent communicator
What do we offer?
Apart from our vibrant and sunny offices, and rock-star teams here is what we offer you:
- Private health insurance
- Birthday leave
- Additional marriage leave
- Additional paternity leave
- 5 days of your sick leave to care for your sick child
- 1 volunteer day
- Flexible start and finish times (except for teams who work shifts)
- Free transport home for late-night shifts
- Refer a friend bonus
- Wellness allowance
- Professional development support
- Department team building activities
- Monthly get-togethers and activities
- Wednesday and Friday Breakfasts
- Daily fresh fruit, tea, and coffee
- Party tickets and free beach club access
- Relocation package and assistance
- Company loyalty trip
Who are Videoslots?
We were born in 2011 as a result of a handful of entrepreneurs who not only had a knack for entertaining others but also an affinity with the iGaming industry. They teamed up and went about building an industry leader, setting the bar to an all-new high. Now in just under nine years we now offer over 4,000 games from 134 different game providers and we’re set to keep on growing! Naturally, we can’t do all of this as well as all the exciting things we have lined up for the years to follow without the living legends that make our business the success it is today.