Babymarkt? Who is babymarkt?
Let us tell you! We are the largest e-commerce company in the Ruhr area, Germany and Europe’s leading online specialist for baby and children’s products!
What drives us?
Nothing less than obtaining the European market leadership in the field of baby and children’s products! In addition to Germany, we are active in 14other countries. From Finland to Italy: our vision is to offer parents and parents-to-be all over the world an extraordinary shopping experience, to make everyday life easier and to give them more time with their children.
Why you should join the best team in the world:
If you enjoy contributing with your ideas, like to shape our company, setting new records every day and celebrating them with legendary parties, there is only one place to go: babymarkt!
Would you like to become a part of the babymarkt family? Then apply now!
Customer Care Co-worker and translator/ Sweden (m/f/div)
- Customer care activities for our Swedish online shop, located in Bochum, Germany
- Processing enquires and claims by e-mails and phone
- Friendly and competent customer support and consultation
- Translation of text content from German or English to Swedish
- Support different teams/departments with language-specific tasks
- Good spoken and written English, German would be an advantage but is not necessary
- Business fluent in spoken and written Swedish-Customer Care experience
- Reliable, highly motivated and a team player
- Quick on your feet, fast learner, problem solving oriented, flexible and communicative
- Work independently, responsible and detail oriented
- Fun attitude towards the Swedish language and customer service
Your benefits as babymarkt.de member:
- Environment: Professional and very good and friendly working environment combined with flexible working hours.
- Company with Start-Up-flair: Short communication channels, communication on a first name basis from interns up to CEO, open doors, helpful and committed colleagues
- We promote you: In addition to extra-occupational educational opportunities and training, we offer you regular feedback, information events and literature
- Spectacular celebrations: Whether team events, summer party or Christmas party -we like celebrating our successes together
- Retirement benefit: babymarkt.de subsidizes your company pension and your capital-forming payments-Fitness:W e offer numerous sportactivities such as volleyball, football, boulderand Cross-Trails to prepare for the Strong Viking and the B2-Run-Fruit, coffee, tea and milk are available free of charge
- Further benefits: Through our employee benefits program you will receive numerous discount offers from various partners such as ACER, Blaupunkt, Outfittery, Galeria Kaufhof, Butlers, Tchibo, Babbel, Zurbrüggen, Gymondo, HRS and many, many more…
We look forward to receiving your full application (in PDF format) stating your salary expectations as well as your earliest possible start date.
Join us with a digital heart and mind