Grow with us and discover your strengths!
babymarkt.de GmbH is a digital company and leading specialist for baby and toddler products.
Our goal is to offer parents and parents-to-be an extraordinary shopping experience that makes everyday life easier and gives them some much-needed spare time with their children. With a product range consisting of more than 100,000 articles, we accompany families starting from pregnancy up until school time and provide products for all their needs.
Pairing our experience in e-commerce with a successful business development strategy made it possible for us to grow rapidly in recent years and to expand to 15 countries with more than 450 employees. Our constant goal of improving ourselves can only be reached with the help of every single one of these employees, working together across all teams and positions.
With six stores within North Rhine-Westphalia we are also represented locally, where we offer our customers personal support and advice.
More than just a firm we rather see ourselves as a team-oriented company where we drive each other forward and contribute to achieving mutual goals. Flat hierarchies and short decision making paths allow for a work environment in which our employees feel comfortable and celebrate shared successes on a daily basis.
If you, too, thrive in a fast-paced environment and want to set up new records as a part of our intercultural team based in Dortmund, Germany, then apply now to one of our open job positions:
babymarkt.de GmbH is searching for a Customer Care Co-worker and Translator / Sweden (m/f)
- Customer care activities for our Swedish online shop, located in Dortmund, Germany
- Processing enquiries and claims by e-mail and phone
- Friendly and competent customer support and consultation
- Translation of text content from German to Swedish
- Create webcontent / SEO
- Support different teams / departments with language specific tasks
- Good spoken and written English, German would be an advantage but is not necessary
- Business fluent in spoken and written Swedish
- Customer Care experience
- Reliable, highly motivated and a team player
- Quick on your feet, fast learner, problem solving oriented, flexible and communicative
- Work independently, responsible and detail-oriented
- Fun attitude towards the Swedish language and customer service
- Company pension
- Free filtered water, coffee and fruit
- Great company- and Team events. Sponsored sport activities.
Join us with a digital heart and mind!