Are you passionate about content marketing and ready for a new challenge? If your answer is yes, this position could be for you! As our copywriter you will be responsible for ensuring Casino content (in all formats) is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for SEO.
You will be reporting to the Head of Marketing Gaming Sweden, as well as working closely with the Casino, Design and Central Marketing teams to tailor content and copy for our target audience to that support and extend marketing initiatives, both short- and medium-term. You will be determining which methods work for the brand and keep fine-tuning the Content strategy. Ultimately, the Copywriter is to think like a publisher, leading the development of Casino/Gaming content initiatives in all forms to drive new and current business performance.
- Source, create and oversee all content (in all formats) across all Casino channels
- Champion the Betsson, Nordicbet and Betsafe Tone of Voice according to established branding guidelines for the Swedish market
- Write and produce targeted, timely, and relevant content and copy across all
- Casino and Gaming products
- Develop a functional content calendar throughout the product verticals
- Conduct A/B and MVT tests to assess and learn content effectiveness, gathering data and analytics to make recommendations based on those results.
- Work with product owners to measure and improve content in order to drive commercial goals and KPIs
- Write storyboards for video, podcasts and vlog productions
- Provide guidance and creative direction to agencies when outsourcing content written for the brand
- Apply SEO strategy when producing content to maximize traffic equity.
What’s in it for me?
You’ll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry. Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
You’re good at:
- Have excellent written language skills in Swedish and English.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of online content production experience
- Demonstrated journalistic judgment, strong writing skills and editorial standar
- Have experience in digital publishing and CMSs
- Have social media knowledge and practice
- Have hands on experience with SEO
- Are familiar with digital editing software for video and sound productions
- Have experience in a fast-paced digital production environment
- Have a minimum of 1 year experience in iGaming.
- Have knowledge and passion for Casino and Gaming