Content writer and compliance assistant – Swedish speaking
Who you are?
You have been collecting dictionaries since you learned the word Aardvark. Your keyboard has been your best gadget ever obtained. Your nickname amongst friends at school was Nipper, because once you got your teeth into a problem, you would not let go. You are driven by your passion for casino, gambling and the online world and get enthused by the idea of joining a team which is in its growth phase. Being part of this fast-paced solidifying phase is what makes you want to jump out of bed every morning and get your magic wand to write winning text. You are in fact after being part of tomorrow’s winning team, and want to leave your mark as part of this success story.
Who are we after?
We are looking for a skilled in-house SEO content writer to generate copy for our sites, enhancing our pages with your writing, to maximise their performance on the SERPs. You will form part of the SEO team but you will, occasionally, work with the marketing and CRM teams to come up with the best copy for the promotional plans agreed. Apart from your excellent
writing skills, we expect you to understand that part of the role is also customer retention through your exquisite research and copy.
– Writing iGaming copy in-house, covering casino-related keywords, slot reviews, how to play guides, gambling legislation and so on Essential skills
– Native Swedish speaker who can also write and is fluent in English, with excellent grammar
– Versatile writer, able to create copy in a range of styles
– Able to work with speed and accuracy
– Understanding of iGaming copy
– SEO proficient
– Sense of humour
Don’t hesitate and apply today!