Cognizant has been a tremendous success story globally over the last 20+ years. It is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
We run a multilingual Customer Support and Content Review Centre onsite one of our Technology Clients in Dublin. It is an instantly recognizable, global iconic brand and a place where employees learn, collaborate and help improve a digital product used by over a billion people worldwide!
You will be part of a rapidly growing multilingual team. The Team will be working onsite with and alongside internal teams for a leading online multinational company to respond to requests and assist in the success of this project. You will receive extensive training to develop your skills to succeed in an environment that is professional, modern, fast paced and driven by excellence.
We are committed to investing in our people. We offer a range of training programs at the start and throughout your career with Cognizant to increase your depth of knowledge on world-class platforms and tools.
You will have an opportunity to collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders, both locally and globally.
The focus of the role will be to:
- Make decisions as to what course of action needs to be taken to ensure correct information is displayed. Examples of corrective measures will include calling up a B2B customer to verify information and additional online research.
- Make outbound phone contact with clients in a courteous, professional and efficient manner. There is no selling involved in this position however a substantial amount of phone calls are required with a purpose of obtaining information.
- Process and raise required requests/transactions and make sound decisions related to customer requirements.
- Follow all compliance and security measures relating to client data.
- Take action on process transactions and handle the same with proper research.
- Adhere to process quality metrics and strive to exceed the monthly quality & productivity targets.
- Adhere to process norms and structure.
- Adapt to a fast-paced environment with frequent business updates.
We are looking for bilingual candidates (English + Swedish), preferably graduates in any discipline, ideally with some experience in a customer service or content review position in a process-driven environment. Fresh graduates will also be considered.
Key success factors in this position are adaptability and flexibility, ability to focus on relatively repetitive tasks at a computer, good communication skills, an ability to make independent judgement and a problem-solving nature.
To be successful in this role, you will also need to have a very solid knowledge and understanding of the country where your language is spoken. This knowledge should cover geography of the country (road network, administrative boundaries, natural features, urban areas), culture, values and behaviours. Typically anyone who has lived in a particular country for a number of years would possess this knowledge.
At least upper-intermediate English and full fluency in the 2nd language are required.
We offer interesting work onsite a globally admired technology company, an attractive compensation package, valuable training and career progression opportunities across the globe.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centres worldwide and approximately 255,800 employees as of September 30, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.