Want to work in Porto? A fascinating and vibrant city with a rich history, interesting tourist attractions and a buzzing nightlife.
There is a lot to see and do in Porto: beautiful architecture, fantastic food, welcoming people, and the ocean just 20 minutes away! Sunny weather is a guarantee all year round!
Join us at Randstad!
- English + Swedish (essential)
- Previous experience in Accounts Payable
- Demonstrate awareness of requirements in respect of VAT and payments
- Excellent planning and organising skills – able to manage multiple tasks
- Fully proficient with Microsoft applications
- The role is responsible for ensuring that payment processes are completed timely and accurately for suppliers and staff expense payments.
- The Payments Assistant is responsible for ensuring payments are processed within the published SLAs and in line with the policies.
- The role will also review exception items and escalate pertinent issues if required.
What’s on offer:
- Integrate a renowned company in a multicultural environment
- Good salary and benefit pack to be agreed upon experience showed on interview
Sounds interesting for you? Then, don’t hesitate and apply today by clicking on the ”Ansök nu” button!