Welcome to #SitelPortugal
Abbott is committed to continuous improvement in the way patients and professionals measure, track and analyze glucose levels.
This job represents being part of a specialized team responsible for supporting the medical staff. In a B2B environment, all the technical support needs to be kept in high-quality standards.
You will enhance valuable skills and knowledge in the latest diabetes care technologies while also having the opportunity to help people improve their life quality.
Our commitment is to provide the best environment to our Associates and allow them to grow and contribute to success.
We work hard and reward harder,
- Competitive wages – base + language + tech complement + performance + special bonus
- Relocation package and welcome support to Lisbon
- 40hours/week (between 8 am – 5 pm, Monday to Friday)
- Employee discounts
- Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
- Fun and engaging company-wide initiatives; like our SitelFit wellness program
Advanced level of English is required.
For non-EU applicants, a valid work permit is required
Begin your Sitel journey – apply today!